onsdag 28. januar 2009

Photo Fun Challenge!

My sweet friend Anne gave me this fun photo challenge the other day:
*Open the folder "my pictures".*In the 6th folder, take the 6th picture and post it on your blog.
*Write something about the picture.
*Challenge 6 new people to join this challenge.
*Put a link in their blog to let them know they are challenged.



This is the 6th picture in the 6th folder.
The picture is of my two children playing cowboy/cowgirl =0)
They went into my sons room to dress up and came galloping back demanding me to take their picture =0D
Sweet cowboy/cowgirl don`t you think?
Because I think it`s a little silly to send challenges and awards to the same pepole all the time, and because I don`t want to send to people I don`t know (I don`t know so many in Bloglandia), I choose to say that YOU can take the challenge if you want to =0)
Good luck!!

Ingen kommentarer: